For any assistance, be it with computers or classroom technology, our responsive support team is prepared to lend a helping hand.
Enrollment for self-service password management is a one-time process. It takes only a few minutes.
Enroll or Update your profile (Sign in using your existing username/password)
Change your existing password (Sign in using your existing username/password)
For any issues, please contact the HELPDESK at 914-674-7526. Note: If you have recently changed your password, it may take up to 15 minutes to become effective.
Microsoft 365 Office is our cloud-powered productivity platform
Your Mercy University Outlook Email Account is included with your subscription to Microsoft 365, it also provides:
- The latest productivity apps, such as Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, and so much more.
- The ability to install on PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones.
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Feature updates and upgrades not available anywhere else.
- Outlook Email – Your Mercy University emails can be accessed by going to http://www.microsoft365.com/ and selecting Outlook from the app launcher in the top left corner.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) with Microsoft Office 365 provides an extra layer of security to protect your accounts and data from unauthorized access. It requires you to complete an extra step to verify your identity before logging in to Office 365. Typically, this means providing a one-time code generated upon the Office 365 sign-in, into the Microsoft Authenticator App as a required second step of verification.
For data privacy and security, and to access our online services, Mercy University students, staff, and faculty members, are all required to use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA or 2FA).
Maintaining the highest level of security of the personal, private, and confidential information of Mercy University community members is of the utmost importance to the Office of IT.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-674-7526.
The Mercy University IT Services department is available to all faculty, staff and students who are using University resources and require technical support.
We support various software and systems including:
- Mercy Connect
- Desktop and Laptop Computers, Printers
- Properly Licensed Hardware and Software and more....